Bespoke Staircase Swanage
The Model 500 staircase is a modern, bespoke domestic staircase.
The structure consists of 10mm steel stringers either side of hardwood treads with newel posts or glass bolted directly into the side of the stringer. The Model 500 modern staircase can be purchased as a straight flight, quarter turn or half turn with the 90 degree and180 degree turns formed with winding treads or platforms.
The stringers to each side are laser cut to form various different shapes. A zig zag top and bottom low profile stringer is very popular, as is the flat bottom and zig zag top option. There is also the option to have a plate stringer – with a flat, straight top and bottom. These stringers are powder coated any RAL colour or supplied brushed or polished stainless steel.
Treads are either supplied matt varnished, oiled or stained.
To keep the flight open and light whilst adhering with the 100mm gap rule – there are the following solutions:-
- · Steel Riser Bars
- · L shaped treads with timber downstand
- · Half glass or Acrylic Riser pieces
- · Full Glass or Acrylic Risers
- · Full closed risers with timber
The balustrade itself is in-filled by either :-
- Vertical Stainless Steel Spindles
- Horizontal stainless steel rails
- Framed Glass infill panels with stainless newels
- Frameless Glass Panels bolted directly to the side of the stringer
- Perforated Steel panels with stainless newels
Each Model 500 staircase supplied is unique. The riser height, pitch angle and going depth are created specifically to suit the opening, staircase configuration and floor to floor height of the project. Each model is ‘dry’ fitted in the factory before dispatch to ensure all parts fit together.
For a price for your own model 500 modern staircase – please fill out the form below.