C20 Spiral Staircase
The C20 Spiral Staircase is a premium kit spiral stair for secondary use within a home. As standard it is supplied with beech treads, vertical steel spindles and a circular PVC handrail coloured to match the steelwork.
What makes this a premium kit spiral compared to standard kit spirals?
- Choice of 6 different diameters
- 4 powder coat colours for the steelwork
- 4 different factory applied oil stains to choose from
- A timber maintenance kit including wax included in each pack
- Timber treads have a lovely brushed effect as standard
- A spray can of touch up paint included for the steel
- Choice of triangle or trapezoidal platform
The C20 is not an off the shelf solution and is packed to order. Landing balustrade can be supplied to protect the opening upstairs and riser bars are available to reduce the gap between the treads.
Have a look at some of the plan views and information below and fill out the form at the bottom of the page for a cost.
|Treads||40mm Beech – brushed|
||1100mm, 1200mm, 1300mm, 1400mm, 1500mm, 1600mm|
|Spindles||20mm Ø Steel|
||Smooth Polyurethane – coloured to match steel OR sectional beech to match treads|
||Triangular or Trapezoidal|
|Finish of Steel
||Powder Coated Pearl Grey, Dark Grey White or Black|
|Finish of Timber
||Oiled – Oak Stain, Wenge Stain, Walnut Stain, Stone Stain|
|Riser Bars to reduce riser gap
||Riser bars can be supplied to reduce gap between steps|
|Additional||Landing Balustrade Kits can be ordered|
|Delivery Time||4-5 weeks from order|