KIT MODULAR SYSTEMS - Modula
Our Modular staircase is a versatile off-the-shelf kit staircase. It can be purchased as a straight flight, quarter turn or half turn staircase in either 710mm or 870mm widths.
- The standard kit comprises of 13 riser / 12 treads and balustrade down one side. The standard kit can span floor to floor heights of 2860mm with additional treads available if your height is higher.
- The treads and handrail are in beech and the stair is supported by an interlocking tubular steel spine.
- The spindles are 20mm diameter steel and are powder coated the same colour as the spine - Pearl Grey, Black or white.
- Landing balustrade can be purchased separately in and steel riser bars are available to ensure the gap between the treads doesn't exceed 100mm.
- The Modular arrives boxed with full instructions and DVD ready for self assembly.
Prices for this stair do vary depending on the width and height but start at start at around £1800 plus vat.
There are both kit and customer made elements to this stair and is generally dispatched from the factory 4-5 weeks after order has been placed and drawings approved.
For us to work out a precise price, please contact the office with the height and diameter you require - 01794 522444.
|Further Product Information|
|View timber and steel options|