CUSTOM MADE MODULAR STAIR - Model 74
Our model 74 spiral staircase combines stainless steel and solid timber. The model has a centre column made up of stainless steel barrels and solid timber treads. The handrail is either 50mm diameter timber (to match the treads) or 42mm diameter stainless steel.
- The balustrade infill can be constructed using acrylic or mesh infill panels or can consist of horizontal steel bars.
- To comply with Uk regulations, if you select the infill mesh or acrylic a stainless bar will be provided that wraps around the cirfumfrance of the spiral underneath the panel.
- This reduced the gap to less than the allowed maximum of 100mm.
- The horizontal panels do not conform to UK regluations and vertical spindles should be used. In that case the spiral becomes MODEL 71.
- The treads are available in a wide range of timbers with the most popular being oak and beech.
- The model 74 spiral is built to diameters 1100-2000mm and can span heights up to 3500mm.
- Matching landing balustrade is avaliable in either curved or straight lenghts for any mezzanine / upper floor void.
- This horizontal balustrade can be constructed with glass panels. If the spiral has to comply with building regulations, Stainless steel riser bars can be purchased to reduce the gap between the treads to less than 100mm.
Prices for this model do vary depending on materials, diameter and height but generally start at around £4500 plus vat.
This is a custom made spiral and delivery times are around 10 weeks from drawing approval.
For us to work out a precise price, please contact the office with the height and diameter you require - 01794 522444.
|Further Product Information|
|View tread and balustrade options|
|Download/print product sheet|